Enneagram Energy Points...

When I first came to the Enneagram I was looking for a solution to a problem...

My formal training as a Graphologist was to analyze people's character and personality through their handwriting to develop their individual portrait.  When the handwriting sample had good equilibrium and an energized force, it was a productive and easy delivery.

However...
When I received a conformist, stuck handwriting I didn't know how to get them out of their shell to be themselves.  These static portraits were difficult for me to deliver...
I was unable to tell them something that would benefit them.

There was also a comment I heard at a British Academy of Graphology Workshop that kept ruminating in my head...

'She's not living in her Jungian Dominant function.'
I was able to see in the handwriting sample what the instructor was talking about...
But she was unable to offer a solution to arouse the writer's psychic energy to return them to their more natural flow.

OK....
Now that we've identified what's going on...
How do we help them evolve
Unstick or redirect their energy in a way so the writer can feel better about themselves.

I first stumbled upon the Enneagram at a Graphology Workshop.
I got excited!
Could this ancient concept help unstick the psychic energy of those handwritings that tormented my soul?

What are these wings about?
Do they help or are they an indication that the person is off balance?
That they're unsure which Core contains their inherent energy flow.

When a person finds a need to hold to their wing...
Which forking avenue balances them out?
Brings them greater comfort?!

After examining a myriad of handwritings....
Watching their progression, regression or stalemate over time
A pattern evolved that made sense when I was able to peel away the external layers of influence to isolate the Core Type of the writer.

Those that were able to overcome life's compensations became more balanced...
I was able to see the influence of each Core's energy points as their handwriting progressed, regressed, got off-balance or got stuck.  

It seems that people arrive at greater health and peace when they're able to isolate a specific Core Type that moves along its energy points in rhythmic vitality.

Nonetheless...What about those people who are unable to get their peace and have been exposed to the Enneagram for a while?!  What's going on with them?  Is there a pattern that can be discerned from their handwriting over the years?!

As fate would have it...
I met a colleague online on the Enneagram Facebook Groups.
My quest to understand led me to partner with Leighah Beadle-Darcy to conduct an Anxiety Study.

To receive information about our results:
  Anxiety Study... Equating Graphology and Enneagram for Treatment.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mondrian... Insight into the Artist's Subconscious

Found Ithaka...

Victim of Namaste