To Grey Or Not To Grey....

I Love browsing the Art section of the Bookstore.
It was the Photography section...
A book depicting women..
Beautiful women of all ages sharing what they learned...

A particular quote resonated with me for several years....
Several women quoted in similar ways...
It wouldn't go away....
They wished they would have done it sooner....
Let their hair go to its natural state....
No more color.

I decided to give it a try...
Could I wear Grey well?

I didn't see what my loved ones saw...
They Approached me with kindness...
Some confronted me with the Truth....
Others seized the opportunity to Lie.

Looking at myself in the mirror...
Was I Ignorant or In Denial?
I sought feedback...
I wanted to understand...

My warm skin tones...
Look Horrible in Grey.
Cool skin tones wear grey well.

No More Grey for Me!

Know Your Self.....Know Your Relationships.....Know Your Solution

Betty Rozakis Graphology
Author of Coffee with the Subconscious
www.bettyrozakis.com











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Fear Medusa...

Mondrian... Insight into the Artist's Subconscious

Thank You Kind Michele...