How Can I Be A Better Person.....F 49

Hi B....

Of Course you can use me in your Blog.
Questions regarding my current handwriting and trees--
I cannot help but wonder if my current stress with my oldest son, and financial issues isn't being reflected in my handwriting and trees?
It must be?
I would be curious how often you notice changes in one's graphology based on the current stresses in their lives...
Or does the writing stay consistent throughout the years?
How can I help myself to be a better person so that I can improve my relationship with my young adult, other children, husband, peers?
How can I control the stress and anxiety I feel on a daily basis so that I can perform better at work and at home.
At times my head is spinning.
My life is becoming chaotic.
I feel the need to hide.
I need to get back on my feet.
I need to find peace.
I want to look forward to waking up, not dreading what the day will bring....

My Dear....

As I compare your handwriting and your trees over the years....
I see that you're becoming more at ease and confident with your true self.

For most of your adult life you felt the need to suffocate your spontaneous tendencies in order to achieve self-control and 'Good Behavior.'
Watch your Character's Temptation to become Dependent on others for Emotional Security....

There's a Discrepency between What You Are and How you would like to Appear.....
You've been living under constant self-serveillance.....
You choose to give the impression that you're passive and that you hide behind authority....
But you're a bit of a rebel and find ways to organize matters to suit your inner harmony.

Your Basic Nature is quite Strong and needs to be Independent.
You're Sensitive with an Enterprising Fighting Spirit.

You want to feel more secure....
But you must first be secure with yourself...
Trust and have faith in yourself.

The problem with your relationships is this:
You give mixed signals and ambiguous signs of your real attitudes and dislikes.
Be Fair with others and tell them what is on your mind....
Be Mindful that you don't sound wishy-washy, indecisive and defensive.
It's this type of attitude that causes conflicts and tensions in all of your relationships.

It's Courageous for you to speak up ....
When you do----
Be careful not to go to the extreme and become belligerant / antagonistic....
It's a sign of maturity to keep your emotions in balance.

You're more confident in your Self than you want to show...
You can think better alone...
You get distracted by others because you're sensitive to other people's feelings and are always willing to help.
This increases your instablity and versatile emotions.

Put your energy and attention into building your Proper Self Esteem and having Faith in Yourself.
Self-Affirmation is the basis of Courage...
It supports your healthy capacity for maintaining committed relationships that are important to you.
Independent yet Interdependent as an Equal.

Your basic character is comfortable with original thought and not going along with what is socially acceptable....You're comfortable thinking outside of the box....Embrace this!
Stop worrying so much about what others think and hiding behind someone or something to protect yourself.

Anxiety is inescapable...
We ALL have it!
Look at it as an invigorating force.

Hope this helps....

Take care,
B

Betty Rozakis Graphology
Author of Coffee with the Subconscious
www.bettyrozakis.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Fear Medusa...

Mondrian... Insight into the Artist's Subconscious

Thank You Kind Michele...