A Friend or Not a Friend...

One day I called a friend...
I called her to introduce her to a man....
She was interested, but stated that she was engaged to another....

There was something about her hesitation that prompted me to encourage her....
What I received at the other end of the phone made me cringe....
Her venomous thrashing made me second guess my concern for her...
I saw that she was unhappy....
This was something that she refused to consider.
At least....That's what I inferred from her angry response.

Six months later...
She called to tell me...
To Thank me
It was a heartfelt confession...
VERY difficult for her character...
I was the ONLY one who had the guts to tell her the obvious...
That she was engaged to the one that wasn't the right one for her emotional well being...
She needed to STOP the Charade...
I gave her the courage...
Her long lost courage...
To do the right thing for her soul....

I was immune to her thrashing venom...
I understood her defense mechanism of denial....
I truly wished her well...
I wished her inner peace....
Serenity...
No More misdirected anger.....

She left the one she knew in heart was wrong for her soul...
She married another....
A more subconscious link...

Know Your Self....Know Your Relationships...Know Your Solution.

Take Care,
B.

Betty Rozakis Graphology
Author of Coffee with the Subconscious
www.bettyrozakis.com

Comments

  1. L.A. Scorpio's response to B's analysis.

    Hi B.,

    There is so much insight in your analysis. I have been isolating myself and fearful that I will have to take a high-pressure job, but then sometimes I lift my head up and I'm filled with hope. I love to volunteer--in fact I participating in the Philly AIDS Walk in a few weeks and I signed up to work with Human Rights Campaign (which I've worked with for the past 7 years in LA & Seattle). The one element that surprised me was that my handwriting was the most "evolved and harmonious for [my] character." I always dread writing in cursive, except for my signature (which I often make minor mistakes on). Thanks again for your generosity, and when I do get that job fighting injustice, I will pick up one of your books!

    L.A. Scorpio

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Fear Medusa...

Mondrian... Insight into the Artist's Subconscious

Thank You Kind Michele...