For My Mentor....A Tribute to Renna....

Renna Crossed the Pond
That's how I met her.
I'm that Greek-American
Who struggled to learn Graphology...
The Right Way.

It was my turn to Cross the Pond...
I needed to learn from her-
She welcomed me to stay with her...
A priceless opportunity of a lifetime.

Renna encouraged me to continue with Graphology
After I flunked the Oral Exam a few times.
She believed in me...
She understood my mind and my virtues.
A kind and solid voice to my soul.

My hope is that I can do for others
What she did for me...

Thank you Renna Nezos.....

With Love and Respect,

B

Betty Rozakis Graphology
Author of Coffee with the Subconscious
www.bettyrozakis.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Fear Medusa...

Mondrian... Insight into the Artist's Subconscious

Thank You Kind Michele...