The Dead Still Speak...

I found some old handwritten cards....
I wanted to understand.

There once was a man...

We all loved him.
His exaggerated impulsiveness....
Dramatized feelings...
He had a need to attract attention
To be loved.

A man of principle...
Reflective with self-control..
Indecisive in action....
But quite assertive in stating an opinion!

He suffered from a deep rooted depression...
A Cerebral Melancholic ...
In need of mental activity
Searching for answers.
Losing touch with reality.

A deeply sensitive man...
Susceptible and felt badly placed.
He got sick....
The Doctors never found out why.
His innate character suffered anxiety...
Always wanting to do the correct thing...
The RIGHT thing.

He tried to relax and appreciate life...
Escaping to Greece.

I tried to be optimistic for him...
B....I'M DYING!

My helplessness continues to haunt me....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Fear Medusa...

Mondrian... Insight into the Artist's Subconscious

Thank You Kind Michele...