Job Struggle Insight for L.A. Scorpio...

Dear L.A. Scorpio....

You're feeling discouraged and withdrawn...
Focusing your efforts on getting an 'Academic Advisor Job.'
Yes, you have a Master's in Psychology.
Is sitting behind a desk the right answer for you character?

Why do you feel the need to dissemble your innate enthusiastic energy?
This is probably why you're feeling so withdrawn and need to isolate your self.

L.A. Scorpio, you have a dignified intensity.
You're dynamic and tenacious with captivating mannerisms.
You're quite adept at attracting people's attention and interest.
And diplomatically know how to get your way.
This is probably why you secure Sales Interviews and jobs so readily.

Yes, there IS a problem for you.
There's a lot more depth to you that requires attention and fulfillment.
That's why you're unhappy 'taking another metrics-based, heavy burn out job.'
Generous with confidence in people...
You're considerate of other people's opinion's and feelings.

L.A. Scorpio...
You have an innate ability to inspire and uplift people.
You know how to TAke Charge and help people through a crisis.
You know how to create opportunity for others...
To uplift victims of injustice or abuse.

If you're currently unable to find a job that fills this void...
Expose your self to Volunteer work.
Help the weak and disenfranchised.
Network your self.

You're inquisitive and know how to seize opportunities.
You're 35 years young.

BTW...
The first handwriting you did for me was the most evolved and harmonious for your character.
You wrote philosophically about an injustice you recently experienced with your landlord.
This is where you thrive.
It was a refined progressive cursive handwriting.

Take care,
B.

Betty Rozakis Graphology
Author of Coffee with the Subconscious
www.bettyrozakis.com


Comments

  1. L.A. Scorpio's response to B's handwriting analysis...

    Hi B.,

    There is so much insight in your analysis. I have been isolating myself and fearful that I will have to take a high-pressure job, but then sometimes I lift my head up and I'm filled with hope. I love to volunteer--in fact I participating in the Philly AIDS Walk in a few weeks and I signed up to work with Human Rights Campaign (which I've worked with for the past 7 years in LA & Seattle). The one element that surprised me was that my handwriting was the most "evolved and harmonious for [my] character." I always dread writing in cursive, except for my signature (which I often make minor mistakes on). Thanks again for your generosity, and when I do get that job fighting injustice, I will pick up one of your books!

    L.A. Scorpio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and useful content. Thanks for publishing this. It’s useful and useful. Keep up the fantastic....


    How to do Handwriting analysis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Fear Medusa...

Mondrian... Insight into the Artist's Subconscious

Thank You Kind Michele...