I remember trying to like...
No...
Perhaps the better more accurate term to describe by feelings toward Water Lillies..
Is that I tried to connect with Claude Monet.
Claude Monet ....
The Distancing Man.
The isolated man who tried to connect with others...
But alas, was unable.
The evidence was in Stephanie Cowell's book 'Claude & Camille'
And...
In Claude Monet's Signature.
Perhaps Monet's painting 'Water Lillies'...
Represents all the people of his life....
The people that were so beautiful and meaningful to him.
But alas,
Claude Monet was unable to derive the depth of a meaningful relationship.
Take care,
B.
Betty Rozakis Graphology
Author of Coffee with the Subconscious
www.bettyrozakis.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trump v Harris...Their Character & Motives...
As a Graphologist I offer insight into the character and motivations of individuals through their handwriting. My hope is that my analysis ...
-
As a Graphologist I offer insight into the character and motivations of individuals through their handwriting. My hope is that my analysis ...
-
On the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith.... Brad and Angelina immediately connected. They couldn't help themselves. It was beyond their con...
-
It was only a year ago... Her leading kindness permeated the room... Her silent yet soulful composure Tried to hold steadfast to control...
No comments:
Post a Comment