I loved him....
I came across a card he wrote to his wife.
Passionately contained...
An original and gifted mind.
He had a stubbornness about him...
An aggressive and progressive mind.
A brilliant mind.
An Honorable man.
But his signature gave him away.
His signature in contrast with the rest of his handwriting.
He once wrote for me that "Graphology was baloney".
The underscore in his signature depicted such stubborn will-power and tenacity.
His signature was such a 'tug-of-war' between expansion and suppression...
A prodigal naivety...
Sensitivity and worry...
No wonder he got sick....
The personal unresolved relationships in your life...
Can slowly eat away at your soul!
Don't let this happen to you!
Know Your Self.....Know Your Relationships....Know Your Solution.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trump v Harris...Their Character & Motives...
As a Graphologist I offer insight into the character and motivations of individuals through their handwriting. My hope is that my analysis ...
-
As a Graphologist I offer insight into the character and motivations of individuals through their handwriting. My hope is that my analysis ...
-
On the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith.... Brad and Angelina immediately connected. They couldn't help themselves. It was beyond their con...
-
It was only a year ago... Her leading kindness permeated the room... Her silent yet soulful composure Tried to hold steadfast to control...
No comments:
Post a Comment