I received a text the other day.
I want a dog...
And my Independence...
Why do I like being alone so much?
She wanted me to write a Blog...
A Blog about why she wanted to Be Alone.
Why she wanted her Independence.
I asked her to hand write me a Dear B letter.
To see her state of mind...
To figure out her Basic Character...
To see if she's stuck in a particular Energy Level.
What are the Dominant Signs in her writing?
What Defense Mechanisms is she using?
To See who she wants her Independence from.
To See why she wants to Be Alone.
Once I figure out her Basic Character...
And SEE her Subconscious.
I'll be able to give her a tangible answer.
I can't answer her questions without seeing her handwriting!
She said Ok.
But then.....
I'm still waiting.
Know Your Self......Know Your Relationships......Know Your Solution
Betty Rozakis Graphology
Author of Coffee with the Subconscious
www.bettyrozakis.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trump v Harris...Their Character & Motives...
As a Graphologist I offer insight into the character and motivations of individuals through their handwriting. My hope is that my analysis ...
-
As a Graphologist I offer insight into the character and motivations of individuals through their handwriting. My hope is that my analysis ...
-
On the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith.... Brad and Angelina immediately connected. They couldn't help themselves. It was beyond their con...
-
It was only a year ago... Her leading kindness permeated the room... Her silent yet soulful composure Tried to hold steadfast to control...
No comments:
Post a Comment