Handwriting Answers Your Questions.......F29

I received a text the other day.

I want a dog...
And my Independence...
Why do I like being alone so much?

She wanted me to write a Blog...
A Blog about why she wanted to Be Alone.
Why she wanted her Independence.

I asked her to hand write me a Dear B letter.

To see her state of mind...
To figure out her Basic Character...
To see if she's stuck in a particular Energy Level.

What are the Dominant Signs in her writing?
What Defense Mechanisms is she using?

To See who she wants her Independence from.
To See why she wants to Be Alone.

Once I figure out her Basic Character...
And SEE her Subconscious.
I'll be able to give her a tangible answer.

I can't answer her questions without seeing her handwriting!

She said Ok.
But then.....

I'm still waiting.

Know Your Self......Know Your Relationships......Know Your Solution

Betty Rozakis Graphology
Author of Coffee with the Subconscious
www.bettyrozakis.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Fear Medusa...

Mondrian... Insight into the Artist's Subconscious

Thank You Kind Michele...