Connecting Characters....

When I first met her....
I sensed a connection
But she would do things that perplexed me....
The answer was in her handwriting.

It was her Image that concerned her...
Her internal self image....
She felt insignificant.
She was uncomfortable revealing her first name.
Some sort of unsatisfactory attitudes from another.

I felt the Good in her....
I learned from her Wisdom.
I had the Courage to correct her.

She was impressionable....
She didn't trust her opinion.
She relied on others.
She created Crazy Dramas for Attention.

I couldn't let her get away with it.
My character inspired her to assert herself...
With confidence to Be Authentic.

I wanted to help her....
I needed to help her....

I received her birthday card...
Her handwriting evolved.

Realistic...objective....practical..
Optimistic with productive initiative...
A radiant precise real sense of self.

She raised a good son....
He was drawn to my character because of her...
Our connection was immediate...

A son's positive and nurturing relationship from his mother....
Sets the tone....
It sets the tone...
For how the son treats the important women in his life.

Thank you Kiki....

B.

Betty Rozakis Graphology
Author of Coffee with the Subconscious
www.bettyrozakis.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Fear Medusa...

Mondrian... Insight into the Artist's Subconscious

Thank You Kind Michele...