Alzheimer's / Parkinson's Remedy...

Seated in the movie theater...
I feel the heart wrenching fear of Julianne Moore's portrayal of Alice slowing losing her mind.
Her acting is Oscar worthy...
I wish it wasn't an act for me.  

The movie, Still Alice, reminded me of Beautiful Barbara...
A fashion stylist who had helped me with my Wedding gown.
Years later, when I visited her at one of my father's Nursing Homes... I was shocked at her altered physical state.  Neither of us recognized the other.  

In the early 1960's, my physician father built Nursing Home's because he understood the burdensome effects of disease.
Did he have a premonition of his Parkinson's fate?!

Both Alzheimer's & Parkinson's are progressive neurological diseases.
They give warning to the genetically afflicted.
Alice tried to stage a suicidal cure...
My father camouflaged a weak heart for surgical acceptance.

In vulnerable support...
I agonized that my father wouldn't survive the surgery to alleviate his Parkinson's sorrow. 
His spirit wouldn't accept the debilitating alternative.
I lost him too soon.

I lived in fear of getting Parkinson's...
I could feel my brain fog.

Was it karma or luck that brought me to marry a pioneering physician...
A sensitive inquisitive mind.

While trying to find effective remedies to treat migraines he met his counterpart with a PhD in Methylation Biochemistry.  Together, they've been able to benefit Parkinson's... Cognitive Decline... Heart Disease...Migraines...& more...

I'm saddened that this natural preventative treatment wasn't available for my father, Beautiful Barbara, & Alice.
But it's there for me, my loved ones and everyone in need...

Take care, B

Because You Deserve a Great Relationship...
www.bettyrozakis.com
Betty Rozakis Graphology
Author of Coffee with the Subconsciou











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Fear Medusa...

Mondrian... Insight into the Artist's Subconscious

Thank You Kind Michele...