A Blessing In Disguise

I noticed two men at the front of my property line...
They stood facing my front window...
Comfortably discussing...
I never saw them before....
I felt the tension erupt inside my body...

I KNEW that something was amiss.....
They smiled and waved.... then drove away
They were up to something.....

On Saturday the letter arrived.
A recent survey determined that the outer most part of our yard didn't belong to us...

I felt violated.
This MUST be a mistake.
That's not what we were told when we bought the property!
Then I heard a beep....
A text from my husband...
We'll confirm their findings.....
But it's not so bad to have help maintaining the front area...
They'll probably do a nice job.

SO...where was the problem?
Free landscaping help to alleviate an arduous burden.
More time to create and enjoy my life.
A blessing in disguise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Fear Medusa...

Mondrian... Insight into the Artist's Subconscious

Thank You Kind Michele...