Julia Roberts... Ambitious or Just Destined?

On the Good Morning America video clip I just happened to click on....
George Stephanopoulos asked Julia Roberts this question:
Are you ambitious?
Julia Roberts answered something like...
No...it's more of a lofty sense of destiny.

George seemed surprised with her answer.
As a "Destined" Graphologist...
Julia's answer made sense to me.

All my life I've saved every handwritten card and letter that was sent to me.
It wasn't a conscious thing...
It was something that I just HAD to do.
I usually don't save magazines...but I couldn't let go of a particular issue of W.
It was the ART issue...and it had photos of the actual handwriting of particular movie stars!
Since I don't usually read the content of handwritings...
I neglected to READ the intent of the artist...
Richard Prince's "Signed" publicity shots.

When I sat down to examine Julia Robert's "handwriting" from this magazine to write this Blog.. I sensed something amiss.....
These "Signed" publicity pictures were Richard Prince's rendition of the personality of these stars....It was HIS handwriting ....NOT Julia's...NOT Jennifer's....NOT Britney's...NOT Angelina's....NOT Katie's.....NOT Lindsay's!
But ....as an artist....Richard Prince intuitively succeeded in capturing some basic traits of the individual actresses like the reserved composure of Julia Roberts as opposed to the freer spirited Britney Spears.

Well.....so much for analyzing Julia Robert's handwriting to decipher her answer.
But I do know this....
Julia Roberts isn't contrived....She's true to her own rhythm.
Her personal path and her movies are a live depiction of her "Lofty sense of destiny".

I give Julia Roberts a lot of credit for shaping her destiny wisely despite a few stumbles along the way. We're all human...it's how we deal with the wrenches that are thrown at us in life that reveal our true characters.

Because You Deserve a Great Relationship...

Betty Rozakis Graphology
Author of Coffee with the Subconscious.
www.bettyrozakis.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Fear Medusa...

Mondrian... Insight into the Artist's Subconscious

Thank You Kind Michele...