They're a Dynamo!

They wouldn't take "NO" for an answer.
I was scared to death!
I just couldn't do it....
How was I supposed to orient my head
to think another way?

I could hardly cut and paste...
But I could do e-mails.
They were DETERMINED to BRAND me...
And get me on to social media ....
Blog and Tweet....
Mann oh mann...I was going to make ssssoooo many mistakes.
How was I going to cope?

How do ya do...? What's this mean?
How do I get into Twitter?
How do I create a new Blog?
What? Sign in? Sign Out?
@...#...What the heck?

They fumed with my excessive questions....
You need to LOOK and THINK it through...
This is what they kept repeating....
The drill sergeants made me figure it out for myself.
Tough Love.

Now I'm addicted...
NewYorkCityPR is off to LA....
Seizing a REALITY opportunity that totally suits their nature.
They know who they are.

Thank you NewYorkCityPR.

Betty Rozakis Graphology
Author of Coffee with the Subconscious
www.bettyrozakis.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Fear Medusa...

Mondrian... Insight into the Artist's Subconscious

Thank You Kind Michele...