I'm relatively new to Twitter...
But the thing that I find the most compelling....
And...mentally stimulating...
Is being forced to express my thoughts within a finite space.
A VERY finite space of 140 Characters.
I've had my slip-ups and stumbles along the way...
And noticed that I'm not alone.
But the MOST REVEALING pattern is....
The different types of characters that get exposed
Both consciously and subconsciously.
The "True" person comes to surface ....
The simplicity of truth.
A modern "Freudian Slip"!
Betty Rozakis Graphology
Author of Coffee with the Subconscious
www.bettyrozakis.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trump v Harris...Their Character & Motives...
As a Graphologist I offer insight into the character and motivations of individuals through their handwriting. My hope is that my analysis ...
-
As a Graphologist I offer insight into the character and motivations of individuals through their handwriting. My hope is that my analysis ...
-
On the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith.... Brad and Angelina immediately connected. They couldn't help themselves. It was beyond their con...
-
It was only a year ago... Her leading kindness permeated the room... Her silent yet soulful composure Tried to hold steadfast to control...
No comments:
Post a Comment